Cold Barbecued Eggplant (Melanzane Alla Campagnola)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 136
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place eggplant slices on a large cutting board and sprinkle both sides with salt. Tip the cutting board so it drains into the sink and allow to sit for 1 hour to draw out the bitter juices.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Rinse eggplant to remove salt, place on a clean kitchen towel, and dry fully.
- Lay eggplant on the preheated grill and cook until golden-brown, 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway.
- While the eggplant is cooking, combine basil, mint, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Arrange browned eggplant slices on a serving dish. Sprinkle garlic and herb mixture over top, and drizzle with olive oil. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 136 calories; 9.5 13.3 2.4 0 166 Full nutrition