Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 444
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Generously season steaks with salt and black pepper. Place into a large plastic bag and vacuum seal.
- Place a heat-resistant pad underneath a large pot filled with water. Attach a sous vide precision cooker to the pot and set temperature to 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Immerse bag in water and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove bag from water bath and take out steaks. Pat very dry with paper towels.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place steak on the preheated grill, Cook, turning every minute or so until well seared all over, 3 to 4 minutes total.
You might also like
Per Serving: 444 calories; 28.2 0 44.4 148 129 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1