Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 271
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pizza)
- Mix butter, thyme, lemon juice, sage, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until butter melts, about 3 minutes. Transfer herb butter to a container and refrigerate until solid, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and add onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat another skillet over medium-high heat. Add walnuts and stir frequently until browned, about 1 minute.
- Press pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread herb butter over dough and top generously with cooked onions. Sprinkle walnuts on top of onions and distribute pear slices evenly on top. Sprinkle bacon on top of pears and top with blue cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust has risen and browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow pizza to cool slightly before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 271 calories; 15.6 26.2 7.3 25 575 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1