Summer Fruit Brunch Pizza
"This savory fruit pizza recipe is gorgeous, unusual, and very pleasing. It is good warm, room temperature, or slightly chilled. It makes a lovely centerpiece for brunch, an appetizer, or side dish. Perhaps it could be drizzled with honey or warm orange marmalade for an adult dessert. I am eager to read your reviews and variations on this recipe! Cheers!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly oil a pizza stone or a baking sheet.
- Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onion in the hot oil until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Add rosemary, pepper, and salt.
- Transfer onion mixture carefully to an electric blender, add water, and puree gently. Spread puree on prepared crust. Top with Brie cheese, raspberries, and peach slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly, 6 to 8 minutes. Top with fresh basil.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I like this recipe best with homemade pizza dough or with Trader Joe's® whole wheat naan. Any pre-made pizza crust, pita bread, or flat bread should do well. Just adjust your baking time to accommodate the thickness of your bread.
- You can sprinkle the oiled baking sheet or pizza stone with 2 teaspoons cornmeal, if you'd like.
- If you are using pizza dough, follow individual package instructions for baking and remove from the oven when it is half-baked.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 12.7 14.9 9.9 38 522 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1