Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12-cup muffin tin or use paper liners.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together in a large bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Add buttermilk mixture and melted butter to flour mixture, whisking until just moistened; batter will be lumpy. Fold in raspberries, miniature white chocolate chips, and raspberry jam. Fill muffin cups with batter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle topping on muffins. Top with white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- All-purpose flour is okay in this recipe. And you can use almond extract in place of vanilla, if you prefer.
- Raspberries spoil quickly, so eat muffins quickly or store refrigerated to extend their life.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 8.7 39.4 4 29 141 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1