Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; continue mixing until well blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt to sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bars comes out clean, 25 to 28 minutes.
- Remove baking pan from the oven and let stand for 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 250 calories; 11.5 34.5 3.3 37 140 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1