Easy White Chocolate Chip Muffins
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, and cocoa in a large bowl.
- Combine milk, butter, and eggs in another bowl. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Fill each prepared muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 294 calories; 13.5 38.8 5.8 48 336 Full nutrition