Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tray with paper liners.
- Mix flour, white chocolate chips, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract together in a medium-sized bowl. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
- Fill 2/3 of each prepared muffin cup with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 306 calories; 15.1 38.2 4.9 22 257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2