Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 465
Original recipe yields 8 servings (4 naan bread pizzas)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning.
- Grill chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink inside and juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes per side. Remove from grill, leaving grill on. Let chicken rest for 3 to 4 minutes, then cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, garlic, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Spread white sauce evenly onto naan, then layer chicken and feta cheese on top. Refrigerate any leftover white sauce.
- Combine Buffalo sauce, melted butter, tomato paste, smoked paprika, and nutmeg in a bowl. Drizzle Buffalo sauce on top of naan pizzas.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Heat pizzas on the hot grill until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pizzas to the preheated broiler and finish cooking until golden brown on top, about 1 minute more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This will make more than enough sauce for 4 pizzas. Place the rest in the fridge and save for later. Makes a great dip, too! Sauce will keep in the fridge for about a week.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of white sauce ingredients. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 29.2 28.5 23.1 113 1128 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1