0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 flatbreads)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and set the racks in the middle and lowest positions. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix milk, yeast, and honey together in a small bowl. Cover and set aside to foam, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk white rice flour, potato starch, garbanzo bean flour, xanthan gum, guar gum, and salt together in a large bowl. Add milk mixture, butter, yogurt, and egg. Beat using an electric mixer on high power just until smooth and blended; dough will be very soft and sticky.
- Scoop five 1/2-cup-sized dollops of dough per baking sheet. Use a piece of plastic wrap to press dough into 6-inch discs about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place 1 baking sheet on each oven rack and bake in the preheated oven until breads are puffed and barely spotted with gold, about 10 minutes. Switch sheets on racks and bake until lightly browned, about 5 minutes more. Best served hot.
You might also like
Per Serving: 255 calories; 11.7 34 4.3 47 273 Full nutrition