Basil Pesto and 3-Cheese Naan Pizza
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 520
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 pizzas)
- Set an oven rack in top position and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine basil, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup olive oil, walnuts, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender; blend pesto until desired consistency, 5 to 8 minutes. Add 1 extra tablespoon olive oil at a time for a thinner pesto. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in mushrooms, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Saute until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 naan and cook until crispy, about 2 minutes per side. Spread naan with a generous amount of pesto, and top with ricotta cheese, feta cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted. Repeat with second naan and remaining ingredients.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use either plain or stonefire garlic naan bread.
- On a convection oven, put the pizza on a high rack for 3 to 5 minutes on 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) to melt the cheese.
Per Serving: 520 calories; 32.7 38.3 19.7 42 703 Full nutrition