Zoe's Easy, Rustic Mini Pizzas
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 205
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini pizza buns)
- Mix flour, water, olive oil, yeast, salt, and sugar together in a large bowl. Use an ice cream scoop to place 12 balls of dough onto the prepared pan, patting down slightly; dough will be very sticky. Let sit until risen, about 30 minutes, without kneading or punching down.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking pan. Toss an ice cube into the bottom of the oven to add some humidity.
- Combine tomato sauce, garlic, oregano, and basil in a bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, and sugar; stir very well.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons tomato sauce on each dough ball. Sprinkle 1 to 4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese on top and add spinach.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 2 teaspoons dried oregano and 3 teaspoons dried basil for fresh, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 7.6 27.6 6.9 6 385 Full nutrition