Zucchini-Sausage Mini Pizzas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter and garlic in a small bowl. Brush zucchini rounds with garlic butter and place on the prepared baking sheet. Reserve extra garlic butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn, brush with additional garlic butter, and bake another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top each zucchini round with a small spoonful of pizza sauce, a generous helping of cooked sausage, and a hearty sprinkle of mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and toppings are warm, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Italian blend cheese may be substituted for mozzarella, if preferred.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 24.5 4.8 9.1 63 545 Full nutrition