0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 151
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Press pizza dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is firm on top, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and let cool thoroughly, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over cooled crust. Top with tomatoes, artichokes, olives, basil, and garlic. Cut into 12 squares; chill until served.
You might also like
Per Serving: 151 calories; 8.7 14.4 4.2 21 317 Full nutrition