Grilled Harissa Chicken Thighs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 259
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine harissa spice blend, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture over chicken thighs, including under the skin. Refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place chicken thighs on the hot grill, skin side down, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 3 to 4 minutes. Continue flipping every 3 to 4 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF, about 20 to 25 minutes total. Remove chicken to a plate and cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine harissa seasoning, honey, and melted butter for glaze in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until mixture is heated through and has a thinned consistency, about 10 seconds. Drizzle over chicken and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you are using harissa paste instead of the powdered spice blend, omit the oil when making the chicken rub.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 16.6 6.6 17.8 72 207 Full nutrition