Grilled Lamb Loin Chops
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 579
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine herbes de Provence, olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Rub mixture over lamb chops and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Place chops on the preheated grill and cook until browned and medium-rare on the inside, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and place on an aluminum foil-covered plate to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For added flavor, marinate lamb chops for 1 to 4 hours
Per Serving: 579 calories; 43.9 0.7 42.5 168 169 Full nutrition