Grilled Lamb Chops with Fresh Herbs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 533
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Trim any excess fat down to 1/8-inch around each lamb chop and sprinkle both sides with seasoning salt. Let sit for about 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil the grate once the grill is hot.
- Place lamb chops on the hot grate and grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Rotate chops, to achieve crisscross grill marks, and continue grilling, 2 to 3 more minutes. Flip the chops and grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Rotate chops and continue grilling an additional 2 minutes, or until they have reached desired doneness. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Remove chops from grill and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Allow to rest under foil, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I made my own seasoning salt and used "Papa's Seasoning Salt" from the Allrecipes site.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 38.9 0.4 42.4 168 359 Full nutrition