Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, Sriracha, sesame oil, and garlic powder together in a bowl until fully blended. Transfer to a small saucepan and cook on medium heat until teriyaki sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Place shrimp in a shallow dish. Pour 3/4 of the teriyaki sauce over the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes. Reserving the remaining sauce for basting.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grill. Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill skewers for 3 minutes. Flip, brush reserved sauce over the shrimp, and grill 3 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I like to serve this with grilled vegetables but they take much longer to cook so they need to be skewered and cooked separate from the shrimp. Plan on putting them on the grill 10 minutes before the shrimp goes on.
- If you are using wooden skewers, you will need to soak them in water while the shrimp is marinating.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 2.2 34.3 20.4 173 1428 Full nutrition