Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk half-and-half, ricotta cheese, eggs, melted butter, and lemon extract together in a separate bowl until smooth. Pour into the flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Coat the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour batter into waffle iron in batches and cook until crisp and golden brown and the iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Lemon bakery emulsion may be substituted for lemon extract, if desired.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 16.6 52.2 12.3 134 623 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2