Grilled Buffalo Chicken Thighs with Blue Cheese Slaw
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 440
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine celery, carrots, buttermilk, blue cheese, vinegar, Worcestershire, celery seed, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place chicken thighs into a bowl and coat with 3/4 cup wing sauce.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill chicken on the preheated grill for 6 minutes. Flip, and grill for 6 more minutes. Brush thighs with remaining 1/4 cup wing sauce and grill until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 2 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Transfer chicken to a plate and serve with blue cheese slaw.
You might also like
Per Serving: 440 calories; 26.2 10.8 39.1 134 1569 Full nutrition