Ingredients55 m servings 786
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and ranch dressing mix; whisk until smooth. Slowly whisk in milk. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese; cook until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Crumble 6 slices bacon and stir into sauce.
- Combine cooked pasta and shredded chicken in a large bowl. Pour sauce on top and mix until well combined. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Top with Cheddar Jack cheese and crumble remaining 2 slices of bacon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 786 calories; 49.1 45.8 40.5 163 868 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Great recipe, used pepper jack Monterrey cheese for some flavor boost. This recipe calls for neither potatoes nor politics. It’s a cooking site, not the Washington Post.
Very delicious. Just finished making it and really enjoyed it. Even my 6 y.o., who is a picky eater, ate his whole serving. Would definitely make again.
If I could give this a 6th star, I probably would. Definitely was easier to have two of us working together to make the dish. But it was incredibly good.
It was pretty good. I would not call it fast. I used rotisserie chicken and fresh bacon. Everyone at the tablet liked it but its not the first pick due to the multiple pans and time it took.
I have already made this twice within the two weeks that I have been at my son and daughter in law's place. They all loved it and my grandchildren cleaned their plates. I thoroughly enjoyed m...
I enjoyed this. Next time I may add some peas, small broccoli, diced carrots.