Ingredients55 m servings 786
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and ranch dressing mix; whisk until smooth. Slowly whisk in milk. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese; cook until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Crumble 6 slices bacon and stir into sauce.
- Combine cooked pasta and shredded chicken in a large bowl. Pour sauce on top and mix until well combined. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Top with Cheddar Jack cheese and crumble remaining 2 slices of bacon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 786 calories; 49.1 45.8 40.5 163 868 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Great recipe, used pepper jack Monterrey cheese for some flavor boost. This recipe calls for neither potatoes nor politics. It’s a cooking site, not the Washington Post.
Very delicious. Just finished making it and really enjoyed it. Even my 6 y.o., who is a picky eater, ate his whole serving. Would definitely make again.
If I could give this a 6th star, I probably would. Definitely was easier to have two of us working together to make the dish. But it was incredibly good.
It was pretty good. I would not call it fast. I used rotisserie chicken and fresh bacon. Everyone at the tablet liked it but its not the first pick due to the multiple pans and time it took.
I have already made this twice within the two weeks that I have been at my son and daughter in law's place. They all loved it and my grandchildren cleaned their plates. I thoroughly enjoyed m...
I enjoyed this. Next time I may add some peas, small broccoli, diced carrots.
My husband and I made this and thought it was really good. My husband is diabetic so we used vegetable rotini instead of farfalle as we could not find vegetable farfalle but we did not make othe...