Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 118
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 ears of corn)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix together cumin, coriander, salt, sugar, chili powder, ginger, cinnamon, pepper, and cloves in a small bowl. Slice lemon into 8 wedges. Set aside.
- Brush corn with olive oil.
- Grill corn on the hot grill, turning every few minutes, until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Dip lemon wedges into spice mixture. Rub 1 lemon wedge over each ear of corn.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Leave the stumps at the end of the corn.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 4.8 20 3.3 0 309 Full nutrition