0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 253
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 rolls)
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl, about 5 minutes. Add 2 1/2 cups flour, milk, sugar, 4 tablespoons melted and cooled butter, egg yolks, and salt. Mix well.
- Lightly flour a clean work surface. Turn dough out onto the surface and knead for 5 minutes, adding enough flour so that dough is not sticky.
- Grease a bowl with 1 teaspoon butter. Place dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap and a towel. Let dough rise in a warm place for 50 minutes.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan and set aside. Lightly punch dough down and knead on a lightly floured surface into an 18x9-inch rectangle. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Roll dough up snugly from 1 short end and cut into 9 slices, trimming ends to make neat. Place slices in the prepared baking pan, cut side-up. Cover with plastic wrap and a towel and put in a warm place for 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until light brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a platter and dust with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 253 calories; 10.2 34.8 5.3 91 261 Full nutrition