Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 248
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, turbinado sugar, maple syrup, and honey in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart saucepan over low heat. Stir continuously until mixture begins to simmer; let simmer on low, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and baking soda at once. Stir to combine.
- Place popcorn in a warm mixing bowl and coat by drizzling caramel sauce over corn while stirring using a heavy metal spoon, making sure to stir slowly and not allowing hot caramel on hands. Place onto the prepared baking sheet, using an additional baking sheet if you're worried it is piled too high.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, about 40 minutes, removing every 10 minutes to stir corn.
- Remove from the oven and place the tray on a wire rack to cool, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Parchment paper is not critical for execution, only for easier cleaning of tray and transferring finished product to serving bowl.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 14 31.4 0.9 24 221 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1