Mexican Buffalo Wings with Salsa Sauce
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 57
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 wings)
- Mix tomato sauce, coconut sugar, cayenne, chili sauce, cumin, coriander, pepper, and salt together in a large bowl. Add chicken wings; toss to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-proof wire rack over the foil. Place marinated wings on the rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until wings are browned and dry, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lemon juice, jalapeno, sugar, and salt in a bowl to make the salsa.
- Transfer chicken wings to a large plate and pour salsa over the top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Avoid baking wings for more than 30 minutes to make sure they don't burn.
Per Serving: 57 calories; 2.6 5 3.8 10 60 Full nutrition