Buffalo Chicken Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 616
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 salads)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool.
- Reheat chicken in the bacon fat, seasoning with salt and pepper, until just starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Drain chicken on paper towels and place in a large bowl. Add wing sauce and stir to coat all the pieces. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Break bacon into pieces and combine with chicken. Add tomatoes, radishes, lettuce, cucumber, celery, red onion, blue cheese, and dressing. Toss salad and divide between 2 plates.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Cook the chicken in olive oil instead of bacon fat, if preferred.
- Use any salad greens you like.
Per Serving: 616 calories; 41.5 14.9 45.6 136 1734 Full nutrition