Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat oil over high heat in a large oven-safe saute pan. Place chicken into the hot oil and cook until browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix fig butter, Dijon mustard, and vinaigrette together in a small bowl. Flip chicken using tongs and coat top with fig mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the centers, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from the oven and cover chicken with aluminum foil; let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Make sure to use an oven-safe pan. No plastic or wax in a hot oven. Trust me.
- Take chicken out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before starting to bring chicken to room temperature.
- The oil should be hot enough that your chicken should sizzle upon hitting the pan. Don't move chicken around, because the skin is becoming crispy and browned.
- Use a generous amount of mix on each piece of chicken.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 9.8 2.6 24.5 67 342 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1