Pineapple Salsa Chicken
Ingredients40 m servings 274
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Pound chicken to a 1-inch thickness for even grilling. Brush oil over chicken and sprinkle Jamaican jerk seasoning evenly on both sides. Set aside.
- Combine pineapple, red pepper, jalapeno pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl for the salsa. Set aside.
- Place chicken on the hot grill and lower heat to medium. Grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 12 to 14 minutes, turning halfway through. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- Top chicken with salsa mixture and serve.
- Cook's Note:
- I used chicken breasts that are 6 to 8 ounces.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 7.7 13.9 36 97 892 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Wow this is super simple and super delicious. Definitely making again! I can’t handle spicy so the only modifications I made were to use homemade jerk seasoning with no cayenne and I omitted the...
Delicious! made it exactly by the recipe (except added some cayenne pepper because my jalapeno wasn't very spicy) used Penzeys spices jerk seasoning for the chicken. chopped the chicken up after...
Turned out great, I put a large jalapeño & a pinch of Lawry’s season salt. My wife loved it, & that’s what matters.