Instant Pot® Chicken Mole Tacos
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 468
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 tacos)
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat vegetable oil in the inner pot. Saute tomatillos, tomato, onion, and garlic in the hot oil, stirring occasionally, allowing tomatillo pieces and onion to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour mole sauce and chicken broth into the pot and mix. Place chicken breasts into sauce, allowing to sink slightly, but not mixing. Turn Saute mode off. Close and lock the Instant Pot(R) lid and seal the vent. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 15 to 20 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Transfer cooked chicken breasts to a serving bowl and shred using 2 forks. Pour sauce mixture over shredded chicken. Serve with tortillas, black beans, lettuce, queso fresco, and avocado.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of mole sauce mixture. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 468 calories; 20.8 38.1 32.7 66 1323 Full nutrition