Cheddar and Spinach Pinwheels
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 104
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 pinwheels)
- Mix cream cheese and jalapenos with a fork in a medium bowl until blended. Add spinach and mix again. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Roll puff pastry out onto your work surface. Spread cream cheese mixture over pastry until evenly distributed. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly on top.
- Roll puff pastry into a log, pressing seams to seal. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Unwrap and slice log into 1/4-inch rounds. Place rounds onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add additional seasonings as desired.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 8 6.1 2.1 11 77 Full nutrition