Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Very lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Beat white sugar, brown sugar, butter, shortening, vanilla extract, and orange juice together using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and orange zest in another bowl. Stir into butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chips lightly. Chill dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown and still soft, but set in the middle, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 161 calories; 8.4 21.2 1.7 17 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1