Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 374
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, and baking powder together in a food processor. Add butter and pulse until combined.
- Whisk milk, melted dark chocolate, and egg together in a measuring cup. Stir chocolate mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Heat orange juice and remaining 3 tablespoons sugar together over low heat until sugar has dissolved, 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully spoon orange juice mixture over warm cupcakes and set aside to cool completely, 15 to 30 minutes more.
- Beat 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Carefully stir in confectioners' sugar and continue to beat for 5 minutes. Beat in milk, melted white chocolate, and orange zest.
- Decorate cooled cupcakes with icing.
- Cut orange-flavored chocolate into shavings using a sharp knife or a vegetable peeler and use to decorate cupcakes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 374 calories; 17.8 54.7 2.5 48 60 Full nutrition