Sweet Potato Turkey Chili
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat a large soup pot over medium heat. Brown turkey until crumbly and no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, black beans, sweet potato, onion, garlic, pumpkin pie spice, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne to the pot. Simmer on low heat until sweet potatoes are soft and fully cooked, about 3 hours.
- Ladle chili into bowls and garnish with Cheddar cheese, fresh cilantro, and sour cream.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can easily adjust the spiciness of this recipe by adjusting the cayenne pepper. You can also leave out the ground turkey and increase the amount of beans and/or sweet potatoes and make it vegetarian. Cubed pumpkin can also be substituted for sweet potatoes.
- You can use canned sweet potatoes instead of fresh, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 8.6 43.6 26.6 61 855 Full nutrition