Kid-Friendly Chicken Katsu
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 377
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with garlic salt. Toss to coat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place flour in a bowl. Place eggs in a second bowl. Place bread crumbs in a third bowl. Toss chicken in the flour, dip in the eggs, and toss in the bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Lower chicken carefully into the hot oil in batches. Fry until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Meanwhile, combine ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve chicken with the sauce.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 11.3 41.6 32.7 110 11674 Full nutrition