Kid-Friendly Ziti Bake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 303
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, cook onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it starts to soften, about 3 minutes. Add ground beef and stir until beef is browned and onion is soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease and return skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add tomato-basil soup, tomato paste, diced mushrooms, pureed cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese to the skillet; stir until well mixed. Reduce heat to medium and cook until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and return to the pot. Add the skillet mixture to the pasta; stir until well mixed. Transfer to a 11x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until all cheese is melted on the top, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 303 calories; 13.6 29.5 15.8 42 576 Full nutrition