Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 452
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Spread both sides of each bread slice with mayonnaise. Layer 1/2 of the cheese, all of the ratatouille, and remaining cheese on 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Heat an extra-large skillet, grill pan, or griddle over medium heat. Cook sandwiches until golden and cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe uses a portion of Sheet Pan Ratatouille.
- Use any kind of Gouda cheese you prefer.
- You can cook sandwiches in a preheated panini press until golden and cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 31.5 23.9 18.3 72 904 Full nutrition