Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 425
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place a pizza stone in the oven to preheat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Add kale in batches until all is cooked through and dark green, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Roll dough out to desired thickness. Place dough onto a pizza peel and add kale, garlic, and goat cheese, in that order. Carefully place pizza onto the preheated pizza stone.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until cheese and crust is slightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use either a store-bought or homemade pizza dough.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 23.4 38.5 15 28 671 Full nutrition