Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 374
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch pizza)
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat and add butter. Add onion and mix. Add brown sugar and mix. Stir onions occasionally until butter is absorbed and onions are browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, place kale in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir every couple of minutes until kale is wilted and dark green, about 10 minutes.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread caramelized onions evenly over crust. Spread kale evenly over crust. Spread tomato slices over pizza. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes, checking to make sure kale does not burn.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Bake according to individual pizza dough instructions, as they may vary depending on what brand and type you use.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 12.8 55.7 17 36 672 Full nutrition