Grain-Free Granola with Pumpkin Spice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 501
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine pumpkin seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, coconut, raisins, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted, about 5 minutes. Pour over pumpkin seed mixture and mix very well. Spread granola across parchment paper and flatten out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, watching to prevent burning, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before indulging!
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use pecans instead of walnuts, and dried cranberries instead of raisins, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 38.2 36 10.6 0 105 Full nutrition