Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 176
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Clean and dry mushrooms. Wrap 1 strip of bacon around each mushroom and secure with a toothpick.
- Place mushrooms on the preheated grill. Cook, turning often, until bacon is browned and crisp, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- These can also be cooked in a toaster oven or under the broiler.
- Serving size varies depending on quantity versus guests. I usually serve at least 4 mushrooms per serving. The Children loves to help out on wrapping the mushrooms and they love to eat them all so.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 12.1 4.1 13.9 31 652 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1