Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 cups)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Fold an 18-inch wide piece of aluminum foil so it is square.
- Place onions, mushrooms, and garlic in the middle of the foil. Arrange butter pieces on top of vegetables and drizzle with steak seasoning. Bring 4 corners of the foil together in the center, and crimp any open spaces to seal packet.
- Place the foil packet on the preheated grill and cook until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes. Remove from grill, open packet carefully, and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This can be cooked in the oven, but your guests will be more impressed when they learn it came off the grill.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 12 14.2 2.8 31 3529 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1