Herbed Butter Corn Cobs in Parchment
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pouches)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix butter, tomatoes, scallions, Italian seasoning, celery, chile-garlic sauce, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper together in a bowl, making sure all ingredients are well homogenized. Set aside in the freezer.
- Cut parchment paper into large squares, big enough to wrap 2 to 3 corn cob pieces. Place 1 tablespoon ranch dressing onto each of the paper squares, place cobs on top of dressing, and sprinkle lightly with additional salt to taste. Place a heaping tablespoon of the prepared herbed butter on top of each cob; seal each paper square well so it traps in steam.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 25 minutes. Serve right away in the inflated pouches, cutting a hole in the middle to let fragrant steam escape and delight the eater.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- While aluminum foil is easier to use, paper is way more impressive for presentation. Try to use paper when possible. There is no limit to this recipe, you can use different veggies and herbs, add white wine, add other veggies such as carrots, potatoes, and zucchini to the pouches, etc. Enjoy this very versatile and easy to do recipe which impresses despite its ease of use!
- If corn cobs are frozen, bake for 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 17.3 14.8 2.7 27 392 Full nutrition