Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 334
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with nonstick spray.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Whisk 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce and eggs together in a small mixing bowl. Combine bread crumbs and ranch mix in a third bowl.
- Dredge green beans in flour, dip in the egg mixture, then coat with the bread crumbs. Set out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve immediately with remaining Buffalo sauce for dipping.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 5.4 65.4 12.8 93 2399 Full nutrition