Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 307
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Wrap lemons in aluminum foil.
- Place lemons in the preheated oven and roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
- While lemons are roasting, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Remove lemons from the oven and let cool slightly. Remove foil, slice each lemon in half, and squeeze roasted lemon pulp into a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add lemon pulp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add cooked pasta, basil, salt and pepper; toss well. Serve hot.
You might also like
Per Serving: 307 calories; 11.3 45.2 11 0 66 Full nutrition