Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss lemon slices and pork tenderloins with 4 teaspoons oil in a large bowl. Place pork on the prepared baking sheet, surrounded with lemon slices. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until slightly pink in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- While pork is roasting, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orzo in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add chard; cover, and cook until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add cooked orzo and roasted lemon slices to the chard mixture; toss to combine. Serve with the pork.
You might also like
Per Serving: 265 calories; 9.4 20.1 27.5 65 408 Full nutrition