Thai-Inspired Grilled Chicken Thighs
"If you're a grilled chicken thigh and Asian food fan, you're in for a treat. This marinade has the perfect combination of savory-sweet-spicy-salty, and these juicy thighs will make your entire family happy. Serving suggestions would be jasmine rice, grilled or stir-fried veggies, or a chilled cucumber salad. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges on the side."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 21 m servings 443
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, cilantro, sesame oil, ginger, Sriracha, garlic, lime juice, and lemongrass paste together in a bowl.
- Put chicken thighs in a resealable plastic bag, pour marinade over chicken, and marinate for 2 hours or overnight for an even better flavor.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and oil the grate.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken thighs until they are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can find lemongrass paste in the refrigerated section of the produce department at your grocery store.
- If you like a sauce with the chicken thighs, bring the marinade to a boil in a saucepan and thicken with a cornstarch slurry (equal amounts cornstarch and water).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 443 calories; 25.8 13.4 37.3 128 2310 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3