Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 333
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Lightly spray liners and pan with cooking spray.
- Stir flour, sugar, brown sugar, ground pistachio nuts, 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Whisk together milk, melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond extract together in a bowl. Pour milk mixture into the well of the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula just until batter is combined but a few lumps remain; do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Sprinkle remaining chopped pistachios on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 333 calories; 16.4 40.9 7 53 339 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I really wanted a recipe that didn’t use pistachio pudding mix so I went with this one. Although the texture and moisture level were perfect, the taste was extremely bland.