Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place steak into a thick resealable bag. Close bag and pound steak until it is about 3/4-inch thick. Remove from bag and score steak in a diamond pattern, cutting 3/4 of the way through the steak.
- Combine liquid aminos, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, and ginger in a shallow dish; stir to combine. Place steak into the marinade and turn to coat. Marinate for 8 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill steak on the hot grill, cut side down, about 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can marinate other tough cuts of steak in this marinade as well.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 13.6 2.7 16.7 25 907 Full nutrition