Grilled Halloumi Kebabs
7 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 kebabs)
- Combine oil and basil leaves in a food processor; pulse to combine. Place halloumi cheese in a flat bowl. Pour basil-infused oil over the cheese. Toss to coat and let marinate 1 hour.
- Heat vinegar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 7 minutes. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the cheese and toss until coated. Thread cheese and tomatoes on skewers.
- Place on the preheated grill. Grill for 3 minutes, flip and grill for 3 more minutes.
- Transfer skewers to a serving platter. Drizzle with vinegar reduction and serve immediately. Garnish with additional basil if desired.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 27.7 12.4 8.6 28 427 Full nutrition